<< November 2010 | Home | January 2011 >>

Ludum Dare #19

Ok, I make it quick! This weekend was Ludum Dare 48h gamedev competition. This was the first time I used Unity3d instead of java and my beloved jMonkeyEngine. Actually I forgot to swap the programmer as well cause I made the same mistake: beginning too quick followed by struggling and then a restart…

BTW: The theme of the competition was “Discovery”. And first thing I thought was the space shuttle. Somehow I had very soon an image in my head how the game should look like. It evolved of course during the competition and of course at the end there was some time pressure! I’m still awake although I’m sooo tired but somehow can’t go to bed. ;D OK two screenshots and the link to the competition version.

BTW II: Although I used Unity3D the game itselfs is a 2D game using an orthographic camera


Tags :

Export this post as PDF document  Export this post to PDF document

Social Bookmarks :  Add this post to Slashdot    Add this post to Digg    Add this post to Reddit    Add this post to Delicious    Add this post to Stumble it    Add this post to Google    Add this post to Technorati    Add this post to Bloglines    Add this post to Facebook    Add this post to Furl    Add this post to Windows Live    Add this post to Yahoo!
<< November 2010 | Home | January 2011 >>