<< GGJ12 - Platformer | Home | Long time no see… >>


Ok, finally I find some time to write something about “droidcon-hackathon”.

It was a real nice event where about 40-50 people were full of energy to write some android apps. There were some proposals about the topics but in the end everyone could decide what kind of app he wants to create.

Of course I wanted to create a game giving gamekit-engine another chance. (Btw, gamekit is an opensource engine, that let you write applications for win/mac/linux and IPhone/Android using Blender as SceneEditor and Lua and/or C++ as programming language) Some days before the event I made some experiments in how to get some data from the android java-side of life into the c++ engine. I wrote a jni-mapper that lets you inject messages from java to gamekit’s message system and also the other way round.


Tags :

Export this post as PDF document  Export this post to PDF document

Social Bookmarks :  Add this post to Slashdot    Add this post to Digg    Add this post to Reddit    Add this post to Delicious    Add this post to Stumble it    Add this post to Google    Add this post to Technorati    Add this post to Bloglines    Add this post to Facebook    Add this post to Furl    Add this post to Windows Live    Add this post to Yahoo!