Home

Search results

"tag:"emscripten""


Title and summary Date/time
1
I finally got gamekit to compile and run in the browser. Emscripten magically converted it for me. Thx,a lot :D At least it seems so. Not tested that well. That state now: I can compile gamekit. There is a cmake-option to create a html-file and set a ...
Dec 8, 2016
4:08:44 AM
2
At the moment I'm in the process to get gamekit being compilable on the main platforms. So for now I got linux,win32(cross compiled with mxe(mingw) on linux),android,black...
Dec 7, 2016
7:07:00 PM
3
I’m in the process of porting my gamekit based engine via emscripten to javascript which works thanks to the ogre3d’s current version 1.10 pretty good (thanks to wolfmanfx for his efforts). I wrote a module for ois to handle the input (mouse/keyboard) ...
Jan 19, 2015
12:00:00 AM
4
libRocket is one of my ui-systems and it actually did work with emscripten outofthebox for one exception. For some reason rcss was not able to parse em-based values into float-values. It took me a some time to realise that emscriptens sscanf-function ...
Jan 19, 2015
12:00:00 AM
5
Just started trying to port gamekit to emscripten. Beyond other problems I struggled on swig generated lua-layer which threw a for me cryptic “trapped”-exception in the ‘SWIG_Lua_namespace_...
Jan 10, 2015
12:00:00 AM
6
Oh, wow! I’m a bit shocked that a very first gamekit-game showed up in my browser! After some struggles and still lots of work to do, but that motivates a lot just to see the beloved default-cube on screen.
Jan 10, 2015
12:00:00 AM

Home