Global Game Jam will be started in exactly one week and I decided to remake our first ggj-project Carl Cube and Bobby Ball to check if gamekit can do what I want to do.
Actually I spent some time in fixing gamekit and developing it to a point I would consider usable in a way I want to create games. I just decided to be more centric on developing games now and not that much maintaining the engine (not that I did this fulltime or such…). That means that I will still have an eye on contributing and fixing gamekit but only after I finished a game or if serious bugs occur. (Not sure if I will really do it like this, but I have to concentrate on finishing stuff… keep focused,man! :D)
So, this will be day onepointfive since I already started a bit yesterday:
Stuff I use: