…since I use blender for a while (not that I’m very capabale in it) and being always on the bleeding edge by compiling the latest version daily, I made my first patch (request) today. :D
It is about using the navmesh-generator which automatically creates a navmesh using the selected objects.
That works quite good as long as you don’t use group-instances. So today I took me some time to get into it and somehow fix it. And actually I made it. Code is not very elegant, but that is a matter of time. I struggled over a bug that keeps crashing blender which I considered related to my code change,…actually they seem to be not related :D

So let’s see what happens. Would be an honor to contributed code to the best project of the world :D

(Beside gamekit, of course :D )