Ok, I make it quick! This weekend was Ludum Dare 48h gamedev competition. This was the first time I used Unity3d instead of java and my beloved jMonkeyEngine. Actually I forgot to swap the programmer as well cause I made the same mistake: beginning too quick followed by struggling and then a restart…

BTW: The theme of the competition was “Discovery”. And first thing I thought was the space shuttle. Somehow I had very soon an image in my head how the game should look like. It evolved of course during the competition and of course at the end there was some time pressure! I’m still awake although I’m sooo tired but somehow can’t go to bed. ;D OK two screenshots and the link to the competition version.

BTW II: Although I used Unity3D the game itselfs is a 2D game using an orthographic camera